Las Aventuras de Mac y Mateo
Here's what we're up to...check back often, we move fast.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Wisdom from my 4 year-old
Yesterday, as Mac was coming down the stairs for breakfast he stopped cold and said to me:
"Mama, today is not tomorrow, today is today."
"Yes. Mac, today is today," I replied!
1 comment:
Norwood Mama
said...
I love it! He's so smart!
4:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Google News
Our buds
Ava & Charlotte
Kimmel Boys
Blog Archive
May
(2)
April
(1)
January
(1)
December
(2)
November
(1)
October
(1)
September
(2)
May
(3)
April
(3)
January
(2)
October
(1)
September
(1)
August
(2)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(1)
March
(3)
February
(3)
January
(2)
December
(3)
November
(3)
October
(3)
September
(1)
1 comment:
I love it! He's so smart!
Post a Comment