Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mac

Today is Mac's 4th birthday!  He keeps asking me "I'm four?  Right now?"  And today at lunch I ask him how many pieces of something he wanted and he said "How about 4 because I'm 4!"  
They had a little celebration for him at school.   He got to wear a crown and they read a book about him we made together about his first 4 years of life.   He also got to pass out cookies we made in the shape of "4"'s.   I think he felt pretty special.  This afternoon I'll take him out just he and I for a little one on one time together.  
I can't believe he's already 4!  
Here are some pics from school. 

1 comment:

Norwood Mama said...

FOUR!!! How can it be! It seems like just yesterday when you brought him to his first Chicas! It seems like we were just watching him sit...and sit...and sit...yesterday! Isn't there a rule about kids getting big?

Happy Birthday Macario Daniel!