Monday, March 19, 2007

Long-time, no post

Sorry for not posting anything lately. We've been busy with two active toddlers!
Aaron's in New Orleans this week doing Katrina Relief, so I have those two active toddlers all to myself for 7 days! Pray for my survival.
Our camera batteries died and I just haven't picked up any new ones, which is why we don't have any pics of Mac and his tat.
We named her Carmensita...and we LOVE her. She's a great cat. I never thought I'd say that. She has adopted our nightly routine of reading books with the boys. We always read books to Te first in the chair in his room. The cat comes in and jumps up in the chair while we read. Then she follows us to Mac's room and sits with us in his chair while we read to him. It's really quite cute.
Today, Mac said "Mama, I go upstairs and play with my tat. Ok?" How do you say no to that?
Here's a pic from a few weeks ago, just to keep you all happy.
Buenos Noches,
Brooke


This is the boys with our friend Caleb...they like him!

1 comment:

Kalla said...

Oh how I miss them!