Top Ten Things for today:
1. Mateo has started stringing words together. He says "More wa-wa," "Hol Mama Han,"Et's go," and a few others that are even harder to discern unless of course you're his mother.
2. Mac used his toy vacuum today to clean the entry and kitchen floors...he was naked at the time.
3. Both boys rode their tricycles on the sidewalk today.
4. If Mac is about to embark on anything more interesting than getting a diaper changed he prefaces the activity with "Dis ill be fun!"
5. For the diaper change (and a few other activities) he says " I no like it"
6. Mateo got the cutest haircut today. Every time I told him we were getting a haircut today, he'd say "boon." Because of course at our place, you get a balloon after your haircut.
7. There is a toy CAT bulldozer on the back of my toilet right now....and I don't even care.
8. Mac gets right up in Te's face and says "Te-Te, you wanna....(go to the zoo, eat pizza, take a bath) in this high pitched voice that just cracks me up.
9. They are both rock stars.
10. It's almost bed time :-)
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would clean the kitchen much more often if I could do it naked.
Post a Comment