Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I keen


Mateo loves to help. He likes to help do laundry, put dishes in the dishwasher, cook and "keen." Whatever he gets, he wants to help Mac get one too..."I get one for Bubba." He likes to help me dry me hair in the morning, likes to put things away (most of the time) likes to clean the litter box and help feed the cat, the dogs and the rooster. He's a helper. It's adorable.

He also likes to help himself to the cat food. Gross, I know. Maybe we don't feed him enough meat, whatever. So the other day he helped himself the cat food and poured it all over the rug and the couch. And then he helped Daddy "keen" and I forgot about being mad at him for eating cat food. He's smooth like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea how rare this situation is? Two men, in the same family, willing to "keen"? Indoors? Your future daughter-in-law is going to love you. Keep up the good work.

Norwood Mama said...

That Mateo is a catch! Easy to feed and willing to clean!