This morning the boys were on the couch soaking up some Chi Bown. (for you newbies...that's Charlie Brown -- Mac has been wathcing The Charlie Brown Chirstmas since about mid-October) I was folding laundry on our bed and Mac came in asking for "baby" (his stuffed pony) I told him I thought it was in his bed and to go get it himself. He returned a few minutes later with not only the pony, but his blanket and pillow. He crawled back up on the couch, tucked himelf in and continued watching Chi Bown.
I kept folding laundry, oblivious to the fact that Mateo had headed down the hall to his room. A minute later, in he toddled with his blanket, two stuffed bears and his pillow. He climbed up in the couch, snuggled up to Mac and tucked himself in as well.
It was the cutest thing ever!
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment