So, they are sitting on the floor in their morning circle. I'm sitting just outside the circle observing. The teacher asks each child to stand and introduce themselves to the observer (me) and tell how old they are. Te is about 1/2 way around the circle. When it gets to him, his teacher says "Te, would you like to introduce yourself?" "No." So she says, "Would you like to introduce your mom to the class?" "YES!" -- so excited, he stands and says this:
"My name Te and I free years old. Dis is my mama, Book. And she puts soap in my mouf when I tay bad words."
I swear he had the whole thing planned...you should have seen the look on his face!
Classic Te!
and just so Mac gets some blogger time...he just pointed to a map and said " This is where Isaiah lives." And we're going to go there for Valentines Day and eat Chicken."
Close enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment