When I picked him up, he spotted our car in "car line" right away and I saw him tell his teacher "there's my mama!"
He LOVED it! He told me all about what he did and then we actually had to stop at the coffee shop so he could tell Dada all about it too.
The one sad thing was how jealous Te Te is that Mac gets to go to school. He cried after Mac was out of the car this morning, saying "I go too, I go too!"
Sadly we didn't get any good pictures this morning. We were running a few minutes late and then the camera malfunctioned...here's the one we have. Isn't his backpack Cute?
And, since it's been so long since I've posted here are some pics from our July vacation at the beach. It was an amazing week! The boys had SO much fun and we just really enjoyed hanging out as a family! These first three are a series of Te doing what he did best all week.

Mac jumped in the shallow pools about a million times a day...and after every jump/splash he'd say "That was a big one!" This picture cracks me up!!!
4 comments:
i love that mac's bookbag is nearly as big as he is. :) your babies are so precious!
It seems like yesterday you walked off that plane and handed the sleeping baby Mac to Papaw for the first time. It's hard to believe he's a big boy going to school! Cool pictures of the vacation, too. Thanks for sharing - Love to all!
I am so happy that Mac had such a great first day...he has gotten to be such a big boy! And Te Te goes soon!
Seriously I don't think Mac is big enough to go to school yet... how do they grow up so fast... you should tell them to stop growing!
Post a Comment