Here's what we're up to...check back often, we move fast.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
New Fallen Snow....
We had a lot of fun this morning....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mac and Te Wish I could have found your dads old saucer sled and came down. Looks like with that snow we could have hit 60 mph down the hill.Not sure where we would have ended up at. Love ya PaPaw.
B- Love the hat!you are right..this is some major cuteness...good thing i am not as cute anymore. I don't think you white folks could handle it...haha..love you! C
3 comments:
Mac and Te
Wish I could have found your dads
old saucer sled and came down.
Looks like with that snow we could have hit 60 mph down the hill.Not sure where we would have ended up at.
Love ya PaPaw.
B-
Love the hat!you are right..this is some major cuteness...good thing i am not as cute anymore. I don't think you white folks could handle it...haha..love you!
C
um, so im sad i didn't find this until right now!!
you've got some cute kiddies there b!
LOVE them.
Post a Comment