Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spencer takes a swim

On the last morning of our vacation in Kelley's Island I heard Te crying from the bathroom. I found him standing over the toilet, holding his head. Apparently the toilet seat had fallen and hit him in the forehead as he was playing in the toilet.

I told him to get out of the bathroom and followed him out, closing the door tightly behind me.

About 3 hours later, Aaron heads into the bathroom, only to come right back out, saying "You have got to see This." He was giggling, but I was worried none the less.

This is what we found:














If you don't know, that is Spencer, Te's beloved bear that he sleeps with at every nap and every night. I guess Te thought "I like to play in the toilet, I bet Spencer does too."

And what's a parent to do with a toilet-water soaked lovey, when you are on vacation and there is no washer and dryer. Well you rinse him out in the sink and hang him out to dry. And you try not to think about where he's been.

1 comment:

B Partridge said...

Poor Te...and poor Spencer, but it's not like Mac's baby hasn't been through bad situations either! Plus it's a great story to tell later on!